Setting Up the Chrome Browser for Evergreen
- Chrome Browser Settings for the Web Client — Before you use the web client, there are some Chrome browser settings to configure
- Chrome Extensions for the Web Client — Some recommended extentions to make it easy to clear cache and to set a new tab to go to the splash page
Managing Evergreen Workstations
- Setting Up Web Client Workstations — Logging in to web client to add or remove Evergreen workstations for that computer
- Managing Evergreen Workstations — Evergreen workstations connect each physical computer with its identity on the Evergreen server
- Default Column Settings — These are the default column settings for the web client in the new release.
- Using Hatch for Evergreen Printing –Hatch is an add-on to the Evergreen web client used to manage printing. It should be installed and configured on all workstations where you want to skip the Print Preview screen and where you want to direct different print functions to specific printers: for example, receipts to the receipt printer, pull list to a sheet printer
- Default Print Templates — These basic print templates will be the default when we go live with the new release on June 10
- Editing Receipt Templates — Examples of the type of code used in receipt templates and how these can be modified.
Web Client Basics
- Evergreen Web Client Navigation — Getting around the web client menus and grids
- Changing Operators in the Web Client — How to use the Change Operator option to change the current login
- Logging in to the Training System Web Client — How to log in, register and configure your workstation