NOBLE’s OverDrive Collection — NOBLE provides access to over 3,000 ebooks and nearly 2,000 audiobooks which can be checked out using your library card, read or listened to on a PC or Mac computer, downloaded and transferred to many popular ebook readers and MP3 players, or checked out and downloaded directly to the most smartphones and tablets, including the iPhone or iPad, Android ohones or tablets, Windows phones, Blackberries, etc.
List of NOBLE Member Libraries — To use this site, you must have a current library card either affiliated with one of NOBLE’s academic or public libraries. Public library patrons must be residents of a NOBLE community. If you need a library card, not sure if you still have one or need to have your address updated, please contact your local library for help.
- OverDrive Help Site — Need help downloading audiobooks and ebooks from our OverDrive collection? The OverDrive Help site is the best place to get started.
- NOBLE: Returning eBooks and Audiobooks Early — How you return books early depends on how you checked them out. This page lists all the options.
- NOBLE: Using OverDrive with Kindle — This page walks you through the process of using OverDrive with your Kindle
- Public Library Books for Kindle — Amazon’s help site for OverDrive and Kindle
- Library eBooks for Amazon® Kindle — OverDrive’s video on YouTube showing how to use the Kindle
- Kindle Customer Help Forum — User-to-user support forum for all aspects of Kindle
- Getting Started with Nook — OverDrive’s instructions for the Nook
- Overdrive Media Console App for Nook — With this app, you can download ebooks and mp3 audiobooks directly to your Nook Tablet or Nook Color
- Nook Apps and Nookbooks Boards — Support forum on the Barnes and Noble site
- Barnes and Noble Nook — Support forums on the MobileRead site
iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch Help
- NOBLE: OverDrive Media Console for iPad — The OverDrive Media Console lets you select and download audiobooks and ebooks directly to your iPad
- Getting Started with an iOS Device — OverDrive’s instructions for the iPad/iPhone/iPod