For my What’s New with What’s New presentation for the Boston Regional Library System:
- JoVE : Journal of Visualized Experiments — â€œA peer reviewed, free access, online journal devoted to the publication of biological research in a video format.â€
- Design for Dreaming — A young woman gets swept out of her bed and off to the 1956 General Motors Motorama. This film from the Internet Archive is one of a large collection of promotional, educational and sponsored short films that are excellent sources for studying history, social psychology, communications and popular culture.
- Truveo — Go way beyond YouTube with this video search engine. [Truveo Example: Truveo : Search Engine for Video]
- Living Room Candidate — Campaign commercials from 1952-2008 from the Museum of the Moving Image
- Weird Bug in My Backyard !? Help me Identify it! — People post reference questions to YouTube