Saint Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick — The story of St. Patrick, from Catholic Online.
- The Confession of Saint Patrick — The Confession as translated by Ludwig Bieler, this document is part of the Christian Classics Ethereal Library of Wheaton College.
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Activities
- Leaping Leprechauns! — Get into the spirit of the day with this library booklist for kids
- St. Patrick’s Day — St. Patrick’s Day crafts, activities and recipes from Spoonful.com
- St. Patrick’s Day Crafts — Easy craft ideas for kids, including paper leprechaun hats, shamrock pins and St. Patrick’s Day Bingo cards, from the Kaboose website
- St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Activites — Easy craft ideas for young children from the Enchanted Learning website, including rainbows, leprechauns, and more
Food for the Celebration
- St. Patrick’s Day — The Food Network helps you “Cook up a taste of Ireland with recipes, entertaining ideas and tips perfect for St. Paddy’s Day.”
- St. Patrick’s Day — The Epicurious website has information on food and drink for Irish-inspired feasts and creative art projects.
- St. Patrick’s Day — A collection of recipes for St. Patrick’s Day from Allrecipes.com
- St. Patrick’s Day and Irish Recipes — Links to many different Irish recipe sites from Kitchenlink
- St. Patrick’s Day Recipes — St. Patrick’s day recipes include festive green treats and Irish favorites like corned beef and cabbage from Food.com