Shavu’ot, the Festival of Weeks, is a festival with both historical and agricultural significance. It commemorates the time when the first fruits were harvested and brought to the Temple, and celebrates the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai.
- Shavu’ot — A basic introduction from Judaism 101
- Shavuot: Giving of the Torah — an audio class from Chabad.org.
- Shavu’ot on the Net — From Holidays on the Net
- Shavu’ot — From the Virtual Jerusalem site
Crafts and Activities for Shavu’ot
- Shavu’ot — Fun and games and coloring pages from Torah Tots
- Shavu’ot : the celebration of the giving of the Torah — from Chabad.org