Passover is an eight day Jewish holiday that celebrates the delivery of the Jews from bondage in Egypt. It is observed on the 14th day of the Jewish month of Nisan.
Passover is a moveable feast, a holiday which does not fall on the same date every year, but varies according to astronomical occurrences and is based on the Jewish liturgical calendar.
- Kosher 4 Passover — Here’s a great starting point for all kinds of Passover resources from all over the Web. There are also some special features here, like a video on how matzoh is made, and a webcam of the Western Wall.
- The VJ Haggadah — There’s lots of information at the Virtual Jerusalem’s Passover site.
- Passover from Judaism 101 — This is a good overview of Passover from the Judaism 101 project, an online general reference to Judaism and Jewish life.
- Passover on the Net — This is an online reference to Passover, including recipes, music, and more.
- Passover Audio Classes from Chabad.org — Passover classes in English; listen online or download.
- Pesach archives from YomTov — Project Genesis sponsors YomTov classes on topics related to Jewish holidays and celebrations. Here are the archives from the Passover classes.
- Passover.org — Another guide to Passover including stories, history, recipes, songs, videos and more from Chabad.org
- Picture Books for Passover — A selection of children’s books for celebrating Passover
- Passover: Feast Without the Yeast — A guide from InfoPlease on the rules of kosher for Passover
- Passover Recipes — This is a collection of Passover recipes from Kosher Cooking
- Passover Archives for rec.food.cuisine.jewish — A collection of favorite recipes contributed by members of this newsgroup.
- Passover — A collection of recipes from the FabulousFoods website
- Passover Recipes — A collection from Kashrut.com
- Passover Recipes — Passover recipes and cooking tips from Epicurious.com
- Vegetarian Fat-free Passover Recipes — Healthy kosher Passover cooking