Mardi Gras always falls 47 days before Easter. This year Mardi Gras will be celebrated on February 12, 2013.
All About Mardi Gras
- Mardi Gras Day — Visit Virtual Bourbon Street, see broadcasts of the parades, and more
- Mardi Gras Unmasked — This “hip, underground guide to all things Mardi Gras in New Orleans” includes explanations of Mardi Gras traditions, features on New Orleans Mardi Gras personalities, listing of events, a music player and more.
- MardiGras.com — You’ll find the BourboCam, games, electronic cards, schedules of events, etc., at this colorful site
- Mardi Gras New Orleans — Another complete guide to the Mardi Gras celebration
- Mardi Gras on the Net — Learn about the history of the celebration
- Mardi Gras Music — Top 40 Mardi Gras songs as compiled by a Cajun DJ in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Mardi Gras Songs — “Traditional Songs and Music for American Mardi Gras Celebrations” from About.com