Diwali, also known as Deepavali or the Festival of Lights, is an important Hindu festival celebrating the victory of good over evil and light over darkness. Diwali is also celebrated by Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists around the world.
- Diwali India — A guide from the SurfIndia website
- Diwali: The Festival of Lights — Traditions, history, legends, recipes, rangoli patterns and much more
- Festival of Lights — The history and significance of the holiday from India Express
- Diwali — Legends and traditions of Diwali from the BBC.com
- Diwali, India’s Festival of Light — A brief article about Diwali from National Geographic Kids
- Diwali Recipes — Holiday recipes from diwalicelebrations.net
- Diwali Recipes — Recommended recipes for Diwali from the BBC
- Easy Diwali Sweets Recipes — Holiday recipes from the Indian Khana Web site.