Bunker Hill Day
- Bunker Hill Monument — From the Boston National Historical Park website
- The Battle of Bunker Hill — Resources for teachers, including primary documents, from the Massachusetts Historical Society’s “The Coming of the American Revolution, 1764-1776”
- The Battle of Bunker Hill: Now We Are at War — One a series of lesson plans called “Teaching with Historic Places” from the National Park Service
- Battle of Bunker Hill — From the Encyclopedia Britannica
- Battle of Breed’s Hill and Bunker Hill — A description of the battle from the Worcester Polytechnic Institute’s Military Science site
- “‘The Decisive Day is Come’ : the Battle of Bunker Hill” — This exhibit from the Massachusetts Historical Society includes personal accounts of the battle, maps, essays, and a timeline of events.
Articles about the Battle of Bunker Hill
The following articles are only available to users of NOBLE member libraries. For home access, you will need to enter your library barcode.