Arbor Day is celebrated each year on last Friday in April. This year Arbor Day is on April 26th.
- National Arbor Day Foundation — Information from the official Arbor Day site.
- Today in History: Arbor Day — This page from the Library of Congress American Memory project brings together some interesting historical photographs, posters and other items related to Arbor Day
- Trees — The famous poem by Joyce Kilmer
- Interational Society of Arboriculture — Events, publications, research and more.
- American Forests — The Web site of the oldest nonprofit conservation organization in the United States has news and information, online access to American Forests’ Magazine, a carbon footprint calculator and much more.
- Arbor Day Crafts — Some ideas for children from Enchanted Learning
- Arbor Day — Coloring and craft ideas for kids from the Kaboose website
- Arbor Day Activities — Coloring pages, crafts for kids, word searches from the Apples4TheTeacher website
- Arbor Day Lessons and Teacher Resources– A variety of lesson plans primarily for grades K-6 with a selection of videos about trees from Hot Chalk’s Lesson Plans Page
- Arbor Day Lesson Plans — Lesson plans for all grade levels from the Lesson Planet site.