The Virtual Catalog gives you access to over 7 million items at libraries across Massachusetts.
The Virtual Catalog is in transition to a new system and some library groups are temporarily unavailable during the transition.
Login to the Virtual Catalog
You must be a registered borrower of a
NOBLE library to use the
- Please check availability of Items in the NOBLE Catalog before using the Virtual Catalog.
Items that are available in NOBLE libraries may not be requested.
- All NOBLE patrons with active library accounts may request materials from the Virtual Catalog.
- You will be notified via email when an item is available for pickup.
- Items may not be renewed.
- Use the buttons provided by the Virtual Catalog interface for navigation.
- Your local library can help you use the Virtual Catalog.
| VC Patron Tutorial
The Virtual Catalog system is being funded with state funds through a
series of grants from the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.