The Virtual Catalog gives you access to over 7 million items at over 300 libraries across Massachusetts.
Please let us know what you think of the Massachusetts Virtual Catalog by
completing this brief survey
Login to the Virtual Catalog
You must be a registered borrower of a
NOBLE library to use the
- Please check availability of Items in the NOBLE Catalog before using the Virtual Catalog.
Items that are available in NOBLE libraries may not be requested.
- All NOBLE patrons with active library accounts may request materials from the Virtual Catalog.
- You will be notified via email when an item is available for pickup.
- Items may not be renewed.
- Use the buttons provided by the Virtual Catalog interface for navigation.
- Your local library can help you use the Virtual Catalog.
| VC Patron Tutorial
The Virtual Catalog system is being funded with state funds through a
series of grants from the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.