Tour de France 2015
The Tour de France begins on the island of Corsica on June 29th. The race was first staged in 1903, but it was cancelled for several years during World Wars I and II. Consequently, the 2013 Tour marks the 100th anniversary of this storied race, one of cycling’s most challenging and thrilling. This year’s race will conclude, as usual, in Paris on July 21st.
- Le Tour de France — The official site of the Tour de France
- Tour de France — Follow all the action with Velo News
- Tour de France 2015 –– A complete guide to all 21 stages of the 2015 race course from Cycling News
- Tour’s 100 most significant moments — ESPN presents the most riveting events in the Tour’s fabled history
- How the Tour de France evolved over 100 years ago — A fascinating overview of the event’s origins from the Australian.com
- Tour de France Book List — See our Pinterest board for nonfiction titles about the Tour de France, cycling’s most enduring event.