- 11:10, 5 March 2020 Malcolm Miller Poems (hist) [31,647 bytes] Jstrom (Created page with "Malcolm Miller was a Salem poet. His main entry is Miller, Malcolm Thanks to Rod Kessler, English professor Emeritus from Salem State we have some of his Salem-Centric po...")
- 13:05, 13 February 2020 Dozois, Gardner (hist) [608 bytes] Jstrom (Created page with "'''Gardner Dozois''' (July 23, 1947 – May 27, 2018)was an American science fiction author and editor who was born in Salem. *He was the founding editor of The Year's Best S...")
- 13:42, 11 February 2020 Kerr Building (hist) [725 bytes] Jstrom (Created page with "The '''Kerr Building''' at Town House Square was sold in the spring of 1990 to the owner of Eaton the Druggist. The former T.R. Kerr building is the key structure in a group...")
- 13:30, 17 January 2020 Essex Bank Building (hist) [675 bytes] Jstrom (Created page with "The '''Essex Bank Building''', at 11 Central Street, was built in 1792 to house the Essex Bank (the first bank in Essex County). The structure is considered the only remainin...")
- 13:37, 16 January 2020 Ouellette, Carl L. (hist) [762 bytes] Jstrom (Created page with "Carl Ouellette, a 6th grader at Horace Mann School, fell from the ceiling in an auditorium at Salem State University on Oct. 2, 1970. He died of his injuries 3 days later. Th...")
- 13:24, 16 January 2020 USS Salem (hist) [1,532 bytes] Jstrom (Created page with "U.S.S. Salem (CA-139) The third USS Salem (CA-139) is one of three Des Moines-class heavy cruisers completed for the United States Navy shortly after World War II. Commissione...") originally created as "U.S.S. Salem"
- 10:55, 9 January 2020 French Canadian Genealogy Sources (hist) [1,066 bytes] Jstrom (Created page with "Salem Public Library has a collection of journals about French Canadian Genealogy, due to the large influx of French Canadians to the city of Salem to work in the textile mi...")