Witch City Bottling Works

From SalWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Witch City Bottling Works made carbonated drinks and was located in Salem in the 1890's.

Present day collectors of bottles have found bottles that were produced by Witch City Bottling Works, located at 3, 4-6 Sewall St., Salem.

The original proprietor was Ephraim Provo, and he later sold the business to J. Edward Hennessy, according to “American Bottler”, (Vol. 28)05 Jan 1908.

1895 Salem City Directory lists E. Provo as proprietor and 1886 directory lists him as a teamster.

See Also

Salem City Directory 1895-96