Victoria Hospital

From SalWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Victoria Hospital was a private hospital located at 4 Forrester Street, off the Common. The hospital operated from 1916 to 1926 according to the Salem City Directories. Statira V. Hulbert is listed as the nurse and matron in these years.

In Tolles book, the house is listed as a late-Victorian eclectic double house, built c 1872/73.

See Also

Vertical File in Salem Collection - Victoria Hospital

Architecture in Salem Bryant Tolles, p. 35-6