Passenger Lists, Ships
Passenger Lists and Ship Names
Many books list passengers and the ships that brought people to America. Some of them are listed with their links to the library collection below.
- Ship Passenger Lists ed. by Boyer, 3 vol., 1977
- Irish passenger lists, 1847-1871 : lists of passengers sailing from Londonderry to America on ships of the J. & J. Cooke Line and the McCorkell Line compiled B. Mitchell, 1988
- They came in ships: a guide to finding your immigrant ancestor's arrival record J.P. Colletta, 1993.
- The Winthrop Fleet of 1630 C.E. Banks, 1968
- Chronicles of Salem: a history in miniature F. D. Robotti, p. 121 (Index of Vessels)
- The planters of the commonwealth; a study of the emigrants and emigration in colonial times: to which are added lists of passengers to Boston and to the Bay Colony, the ships which brought them, their English homes, and the places of their settlement in Massachusetts, 1620-1640 1967, reprint of 1930 ed.
- A list of alien passengers, bonded from January 1, 1847, to January 1, 1851, for the use of the overseers of the poor in the Commonwealth