Little Folks Magazine
- Little Folks Magazine was a young person's magazine published in Salem from 1914-1928.
- Margherita Osborne was its editor.
- Little Folks started publishing in 1897, but in Salem from 1914-1928. The editor was Margherita Cassino Osborne, daughter of Samuel Edson Cassino. Her father was a naturalist and his other publications were all science related.
- Margherita managed all of the Salem publishing operations with her second husband Frank Wellman Osborne, according to the Streets of Salem blog. In 1912, the Cassino catalogue picked up an early science fiction magazine, Black Cat.
- Her obituary was published on July 11, 1954.
- Found in "Snag Box" in Salem Ref. Room
- Streets of Salem Blog by Donna Seger