Started in the 1920's, Creedon's Garage was on 430 Essex St. for 80 years in a one-story structure.
In 2005, they moved to 75 Canal St. and changed the name to Creedon's Transmissions. The new building
has 3,000 more square feet than the previous one and now has a 14 ft. clearance on the door.
"Creedon's moves after 80 years at Salem location" Salem News, May 25, 2005, p. B3