- St. Anne's (1908-1976)
(St. Anne's School began in 1908 and by 1924 enrollment had grown so large that the parish purchased the School Department's Derby School on Jefferson Ave. In 1956, the cornerstone of a new school on Cleveland St. was laid. The school closed 20 years later, in June 1976.)
- Ste. Chretienne Academy (1915-1971)
- St. James Grammar and High School. The High School closed in 1971. The grammar school closed in 1972.
- St. John the Baptist. The school closed in 1977.
- St. Joseph Grammar and High School. Both schools were taught by the Sisters of the Assumption. The High School closed in 1980. The grammar school closed in 2009.
- St. Mary Grammar and High School. The school closed in 1971.
- St. James Grammar and High School was on Federal Street. A parochial school for boys was run by the parish from 1852 until it became co-ed in 1888. From 1920 to 1971 it offered a four year high school program.
- Both schools were taught by the Sisters of Notre Dame.
- St. James School building was used by the city in the 1990's to ease overcrowding in the elementary schools. In 1990, the city leased the building for Federal St. School, and then closed it when the Nathaniel Bowditch School was built in 2001.
- Though home to many Catholic Schools in the past, the last remaining Catholic school, St. Joseph's School, closed in 2009.
- Vertical File in Salem Coll. - Schools, Catholic
- "St. James School to hold an all-class reunion" Salem Evening News, June 1, 2001, p. A2
- "St. Anne's largest class" Salem Evening News, Aug. 5, 1995, p. 5
- "St. Joseph School in Salem closing" Salem News, Dec. 5, 2008, p.1
- "Former St. James School leased by city for nominal fee" Salem Evening News, July 26, 1990, p. 11
- "City: leased school will open on time in September" Salem Evening News, Aug. 16, 1990, p. 11