- St. Anne's (1908-1976)
(St. Anne's School began in 1908 and by 1924 enrollment had grown so large that the parish purchased the School Department's Derby School on Jefferson Ave. In 1956, the cornerstone of a new school on Cleveland St. was laid. The school closed 20 years later, in June 1976.)
- Ste. Chretienne Academy (1915-1971)
- St. James Grammar and High School. The High School closed in 1971. The grammar school closed in 1972.
- St. John the Baptist. The school closed in 1977.
- St. Joseph Grammar and High School. Both schools were taught by the Sisters of the Assumption. The High School closed in 1980. The grammar school closed in 2009.
- St. Mary Grammar and High School. The school closed in 1971.
- St. Thomas
Though home to many Catholic Schools in the past, the last remaining Catholic school, St. Joseph's School, closed in 2009.
- Vertical File in Salem Coll. - St. Joseph's School
- "St. James School to hold an all-class reunion" Salem Evening News, June 1, 2001, p. A2
- "St. Anne's largest class" Salem Evening News, Aug. 5, 1995, p. 5
- "St. Joseph School in Salem closing" Salem News, Dec. 5, 2008, p.1