OverDrive Media Console for iPad
Overdrive EPUB ebooks and MP3 audiobooks can be downloaded directly to your iPad. You do not need to download to a computer first.
Before you can start downloading Overdrive EPUB ebooks or MP3 audiobooks to your iPad, you need two things:
- The Overdrive Media Console app for iPad from the App Store.
- An Adobe ID. If you do not already have one, you can register for one during the Overdrive Media Console set-up process.
Registering the iPad with Adobe Digital Editions
- Once you have the Overdrive Media Console app installed, tap the “Get Books+” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Settings” at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Settings screen, tap “Authorize with Adobe ID.” (See it)
- If you already have your ID, enter your ID and Password, tap “Authorize.”
- An “Authorizing” message and then “Authorization Successful” will appear on the screen.
- Once authorized, your Adobe ID will appear in the box under eBook Settings. (See it)
- Tap the “Get Books” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the “Add a Website” button and search for your library or town.
- Tap your library (See it) then tap “NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange” (See it) to bring you to NOBLE’s Overdrive site where you can download EPUB eBooks and MP3 audiobooks. (Note: This setting will not be saved unless you download a book.)