Seminar Room Reservation Policy
Students interested in using a Seminar Room must first go to the Circulation Desk.
Requests to use Seminar Rooms will be answered based on the following guidelines:
1. Groups will be allowed to reserve Seminar Rooms, but individuals will not.
2. Seminar Room reservations will be taken in advance, but can not be made for more than 3 hours in any one day. However, should no one else reserve the room or request to use it, the group will be allowed to use it longer than the 3 hour limit.
3. Groups and individuals may use the rooms on a first come first serve basis if no reservations have been made.
4. Groups will always be given priority over individuals. Thus, if a group should request a room being used by an individual, the individual will be asked to relocate.
5. A student ID will be required to reserve a room.
6. Should a group that reserves a room not show up within 15 minutes of the reserve time, the reservation will be cancelled and the room will be opened up to other requests.