Directions to the Library
Take Route 1 North (Mystic River or Tobin Bridge) to C-1 Revere/Lynn exit. Follow C-1 to rotary. Start left around the rotary then right on to Route 107. Follow 107 (Western Ave. in Lynn) past the General Electric Company. From this point, continue to the fifth set of traffic lights. Turn right on to Franklin Street. Just beyond the next set of lights, on the right is the library (parking lot and rear entrance). The library is a large granite building located at the junction of Franklin and North Common Streets.
From Route 128:
Take Route 129, exit 44B, (Lynn, Swampscott). Follow Route 129 for about two miles to Broadway (road widens). Follow Broadway to second set of lights. Bear right on to Boston Street. Continue to the Super Stop and Shop. At the next lights, take a left on to Franklin Street. Follow Franklin Street past two sets of lights. Just beyond on the right is the library (parking lot and rear entrance). The library is a large granite building located at the junction of Franklin and North Common Streets.
Map of Our Location
View Larger Map
The following buses stop right in front of the library:
- 426: Central Square - Haymarket via Cliftondale Square
- 426W: Central square - Wonderland Station via Cliftondale Square
- 429: Northgate Shopping Center - Central Square via Myrtle St, King's Lynne, Saugus Plaza, Linden Square and Square One Mall
- 455: Salem Depot - Haymarket
- 455W: Salem Depot - Wonderland
- 459: Salem Depot - Downtown via Logan Airport
The following buses stop in Central Square:
- 431: Neptune Towers - Central Square via Summer St.
- 435: Liberty Tree Mall - Central Square via Peabody Square
- 436: Liberty Square Mall - Central Square via Goodwin Cricle
The Newburyport/Rockport Line of the Commuter Rail stops in Central Square.
For more information about routes and schedules, go to the MBTA's website.