- Library Journal — The online version of the professional journal
- LIS News — Library-related news from newspapers, magazines and others sources around the world
Children’s and Young Adults’ Services
- A Simple Book Repair Manual — This is a hypertext edition of a booklet prepared by the National Park Service National Center for Preservation Technology and Training. It describes the goals, methods, and techniques for basic book repair, and includes a bibliography and glossary of terms.
- CoOL: Conservation Online — “CoOL, a project of the Preservation Department of Stanford University Libraries, is a full text library of conservation information, covering a wide spectrum of topics of interest to those involved with the conservation of library, archives and museum materials.”
- Preservation Resources — A collection of resources for the preservation of digital material from the Berkeley Digital Library SunSite