- Professional Development Collection — A database of articles from over 500 education journals, and 200 educational reports.” For home access, you will need to enter your library card barcode.
- Kathy Schrock’s Guide for Educators — This site includes a collection of links to useful sites for different subject areas, and many useful handouts and other material from Kathy Schrock’s presentations
- Education Index — A large, annotated collection of education-related links, organized by subject and lifestage
- Education World — Many resources for teachers, including a browsable, searchable directory of over 56,000 sites
- WWW 4 Teachers — A webzine for teachers and a collection of ideas, lesson plans and tools for teachers and students to use to develop their own web projects.
- History/Social Studies Web Site for K-12 Teachers — A collection of links and curriculum ideas
- Lesson Plans — Lesson plans from K-12 from the Discovery Channel School site
- The Globe Program — Students and teachers from over 3500 schools from around the world, including some in NOBLE’s service area, are working with research scientists to learn more about our planet.
- The Educator’s Reference Desk: Resource Guides — – Links to thousands of resources on educational issues, lesson plans and responses to questions related to education