NOBLE Catalog Help
Logging in to Your Account
- You can log into the catalog using your library card barcode or username (if you’ve set one up) and your password. If you’ve forgotten your password or never set one up, you can use the Reset option which will send a link to the e-mail address that’s in your library record. If you don’t have an e-mail address in your record or run into any problems logging in, please contact your library for assistance.
Searching the Catalog
- Search Tips — Here are some tips for search our new library catalog
- Basic Search — How to use the search box on the catalog home page
- Advanced Search — How to use the advanced search screen to create a more specific search
- Search Results — Understand the list of search results
- Lists — You can create temporary or permanent lists of titles from the catalog, which you can keep private or share with a link.
You can request items from other NOBLE libraries for delivery to your home library. Some new and special collections are restricted from interlibrary loans.
Requests for pickup at a NOBLE academic library should be made using an academic library card. Requests for pickup at a NOBLE library should be made using a NOBLE public library card.